Tuesday 28 August 2012

Jay

 
At Home 2004
Krizzie, Louis and Jay
21:5:01-28:8:07
Coincidentally It was the Tuesday after The Flint and Deeside show. Sarah Smith had judged the breed on the Monday, Krizzie had done reasonably well in a strong/largish Open GSD class. The Tuesday morning I got up and knew it had to be that day. My dog was suffering and beyond improvement, my dog was dying and all I could do was make his passing easier....
Today is the Tuseday after Flint and Deeside, Claire Wilson Judged the breed. Krizzie is no longer with us, she was also ripped from our life's during that horrendous year. But her grandson and great granddaughter were flying the flag, making us proud at the show.

Jay in Show stance
Today I can't stop thinking about him again, my baby Jay, My Captain Chaos. Dexi's grandson, Louis' father, Krizzie's best mate and the biggest clown to ever live at Blanik. But I'm not crying, I'm smiling, I'm smiling at the joy he bought into our lives, smiling because I had the pleasure of sharing my life with him, smiling because I knew Baby Jay, Yes I had the pleasure of knowing him and his beautiful son!