Monday 13 August 2012

Sensitive Litte Soul I am!!!


I know I'm over sensitive. Always have been, it's just a fact of life. There are certain things in life that are precious to me, my husband, my family, friends, my animals, "The" breed and George ... And I must say, not necessarily in that order. I work hard and have a lot of responsibilities, beyond what people will understand. Only those close to me truly know what faces me daily. Hell I'm not complaining, just explaining. I use Facebook to get away from things, to enjoy, help and learn. I don't understand why someone who knows me well and knows what is important in my life would go out directly to hurt me by making negative comments on my facebook page about something that's precious to me. I don't expect anyone to like what I like, I never push anything on anyone. All I ask is that people understand and respect that these thing are precious to me and leave me alone to enjoy them!
The performance in my opinion was amazing, he looked awesome and really gave it his all. But sadly the love an excitement I felt last night has been well and truly dampened by one spiteful persons derogatory comments. Comments I hasten to add which were on a personal nature and had nothing to do with his performance, Indeed made before he even opened his mouth!
I know, walk away, Ignore, be the better man etc ..... but sometimes it really is hard, sometimes it cuts like a knife!