Monday 6 September 2010

You Have Been Loved

R.I.P at the Bridge Little Nat

Happy times - 2003,

Me with Jake, Louis and Nat

I was absolutely gutted to be told at a show this week-end that Nat had died following a stroke a couple of months ago. He would have been just seven years old. I have no details and I'm sad to not have heard from the owner and was completely taken aback at how I was told.
I don't mean to sound heartless, I know the owner is broken hearted to have lost him so young. I know he was adored and her pain is greater than mine tenfold, but I don't think people sometimes realise how much the pups mean to me. It was also hard for me to be told at a show and I really would have appreciated her letting me know herself. I really hope I'm not being unreasonable!
At one point I was thinking of keeping him. Sean Kinsella had him as second pick of the litter to Arko As you all know, Louis stole my heart but I was very very fond of this baby....