Monday 13 September 2010

Something To Save


Do you know that you really hurt me? Did you think for one minute that your words would cut like a knife? I've known you for years, your not usually a tactless person, on the contrary I've found you to be most sensitive and kind. So why? Why would you want to hurt me? Why would you say such things about one of my babies? Especially when that baby meant so much to you too. I'm gutted, so hurt and so disappointed that you thought that way. You didn't get it right, I did. You just showed a total lack of knowledge and understanding, followed by a total lack of compassion towards your friend.
You know I put my heart and soul into these litters, that's why in 20 years of owning the breed I've only had 7 litters. I try and give them all I've got, I work hard to try and help them become balanced individuals, so they can become acceptable members of society. Sadly in the care of new owners it can go wrong....but I expected better than this from you.
I'll move on, I have too. But sadly this time I won't forget.....