Saturday 18 September 2010

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me


A friend told me earlier in the year that it was dangerous for me to be so open and honest on the Internet. But I guess I've been lucky as the circle of people I've mixed with have been like minded people who are compassionate and kind. I've made lovely friends and have grown closer to some who I had previously known only briefly. But I guess there is always one bad apple in every batch!
I'm fully aware that not everyone agrees with my opinions regarding George Michael, hell I'd never expect them too. Life would be pretty boring if we all liked, believed in the same things. But I do try to keep my opinions to myself unless provoked, or you "choose" to enter my world or maybe come here to read this. The message left for me yesterday, (and some other George Michael fans) were not just hurtful, they were sickening and vile. They showed how ridiculously cruel some people can be. If the person, calling himself Mr Parrot is really a friend/acquaintance of mine then he/she will know how those remarks would have affected me. And if he didn't then I'll tell him, they bought me to tears, made me feel physically sick and kept me from getting much sleep last night. Try as I do to forget them they play on my mind and revolt me beyond belief.
To think that a human being could think such things is worrying to me, I wonder if the right person was put behind bars this week? With those comments...I think not! Mr Parrot, whoever you are, you are no friend of mine as I doubt any of my friends could think such sickening thoughts let alone choose to post them! If we are acquaintances then I would prefer to never be in your company again. If it was suppose to be a joke....it was sickening beyond belief. I hope you sleep well at night because the thoughts that you have planted firmly in my head will surely keep me awake at night for sometime yet!

I'm sorry but it's worth the risk of offending the minority....
Rot In Hell Areshole!