Wednesday 15 September 2010

Heartbeat

" Today I'll do my crying, tomorrow I'll be stronger!" I said...
Er...no, still crying...cried all morning
and didn't sleep last night.
Crazy, crazy situation, my emotions are out of control. I wish I didn't feel like this, I sometimes wish I didn't care, but I do and as hard as I try I can't help it. I really can't believe that this has hurt, angered and annoyed me so much. I don't believe he has not been given a suspended sentence to help him recover and continue with the rehab he so desperately needs. For him to take that first step and ask for help must have been so hard, such a proud independent man.
"But like all good men who swim too well,
It takes all that i have just to cry for help"
A catalogue of events over the last two weeks has really knocked me for six, yesterday has really been the final nail.... Just when I reckon I'm all cried out something else sets me off...It's no secret,I love George Michael unconditionally and I love the George Michael community, I have some fantastic friends and have had the best times through loving George. He's given me so much over the years, kept me sane and safe, and at one time I'm convinced he helped me get my life back together. I'm So pleased most of the George Michael community stand together and are there for each other, as well as for George right now.
Stay safe, clean and well dear Georgios.