Tuesday 28 September 2010

AS....

A Baby Tali with Granny Nikki in 2005

Still wearing her "heart" in 2009


OK this is a strange one, but it's honestly true.
When I came home from WKC at the end of August I couldn't find Tali's collar. I pulled everything out of the show bag, at least twice. Asha and Mikey's collars were in the bag, but no sign of Tali's collar. I thoroughly went through the small bag that I carry the camera etc in, still no sign. I looked under the seats in the van, nothing. Steve also looked. The collar wasn't valuable or had any sentiment attached to it but her purple heart tag was on it, and she's had that since she was a pup. Yeah I guess I was a little sad about that. Anyway I gave up deciding that I had probably lost it at the show, or maybe when we stopped on the way home. I decided to be strong, not buy a new one and give her Krizzie's collar, then I went to Pet's at Home to get a new tag.
So yesterday, on the floor in the living room....there was the collar. Not hidden, not under or behind anything...just there on the floor by the fish tank....it's been 5 weeks since we lost it.....answers on a post card please...