Wednesday 22 September 2010

Dear Friends

Thanks to a dear friend for making me feel less insane and sending me a PM. (below) It's so nice to realise that I'm not the only one who is currently finding it hard to function. It's so nice to have friends out there who relate to me, even if we've never had the pleasure of meeting in person. Sometimes we have language difficulties, but we have so much else in common that we always get by!
Even in a place which we consider safe, these last few weeks have been difficult and there having several differences of opinion. Health I know, but it's so nice to have friends who's are totally on the same wave length.
Thank you again Karin for taking the time to write and allowing me to print it here, and thank you too for all the times that you've been there for me... Your messages on my page on GMF are always appreciated and bring a smile to my face.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the friends around me for unquestionably support. Life would not be the same without you. You know who you are....

Hugs from "The man"
"I'm flabbergasted that there are people who feel like I do. Because I really sometimes feel silly crying over an article in some scum paper (don't read the comments ever, because I'm really not interrested in other people's "opinion"), or finding myself talking to his picture popping up on the screen. That man is my world, for years I tried to "forget"/hide that, because it feels a bit inappropriate for a "woman like me". But since the 25livetour, I not want to hide anymore. So people around me know I love this man, but they don't understand what this love really mean. As I said yesterday, I even don't know for sure myself. He is part of me, always in my mind and heart. Playing in my fantasies and a "voice" in my consciousness. I miss him when I don't "hear" of him a day (and that can be music or news). And while I'm feeling all of that I try to keep that to myself, because there is this little thing in me that says "you're insane". So other people don't understand me, but I don't make them any wiser and I can't really explain why... Is it shame, is it to private???
As I read things like you wrote on your blog (and sometimes I read between the lines of posts in GMF from other members also) I feel just that little bit less silly, I'm not the only one. (which sometimes makes me "jealous" too because he is so mine, if you understand what I mean...)
Thanks for being on this forum, thanks for writing so personal on your blog, thanks for being my friend and thanks for listening (reading)... Wishing you were closer to me, because I really would have visit you one day!!!"