Sunday 3 July 2016

Delicate Day

As you can imagine I'm sure I'm an emotional wreck. I'm so scared of tomorrow but to have a safe future I know I have to have this done, but seriously I could just run away right now!
Early this morning I log on to Facebook and what do I see in memories? Riley came home on this day in 2012 ... shit I cried! My stunning little man never got to grow up did he, still miss you and think about you little guy!
So then I take the picture of Asha and Mikey for their birthday, and the first post on it is "They don't look happy!" Well f **k me, thanks for that. Just because it's first thing in the morning, neither are panting and all they had to focus on was me throwing stones, so that was the second time I cried today... and it's not 10am yet! (I fear there will be lots of emotional moments today!) Anyway I thought it was a lovely photo, and sadly I fear it may be their last birthday together!
Maybe I'm taking this all out of context, but after no growth at all for weeks,  Mikey's lump has grown an inch in the last week. We both thought it was the hair growing back on it that made it appear to look larger, but when I measured it last night we sadly discovered the difference. For this boy to have a future this lump has to stop growing. It can't be removed, it has to stop! This is really not what I need right now!
We took Mikey to the show with us yesterday, just for a mooch about of course! He loves the shows so much that I'm damned if he's going to miss out. He had a super day, and still bounced around with the applause, he'll never know it wasn't for him will he!
This morning Steve was uneasy at the attention Mikey was paying Sammi. This is the first time he has "noticed" her, Loki's been flirty with her for a week or two now, but thankfully at the moment there is no sign of Sammi coming in season. Of course that will need watching daily, though it sure does feel really early for Sammi and she still may keep us waiting! Anyway here's looking forward to the "Blanik" future and lets now try an focus on the end of the week!