Saturday 16 April 2016

W+PBW



Just home from a lovely day at W+PBW. Meg Purnell-Carpenter was judging. Shame the entry was so low as I enjoyed her judging. (54) It was lovely to catch up with old friends and make new ones.
Loki stood alone in Yearling but I feel he gave a paw perfect performance! Thanks to Ann for handling him in the class and to Rob Davies for taking him into the challenge! So nice that both handlers where complementary of him and that Rob felt he could well have got the RCC.
Sadly the Angel's halo has slightly slipped and she forgot all about ring etiquette today. Never seen her so naughty in the ring ... I did apologies to John who handled her but a few have suggested that he was not mental strong enough to deal with her strength of character ... quite possible! Well I guess even Angels have off days!!!! The photo of her amuses me ... "Get me out of here now!"