Sunday 24 April 2016

WELKS Champ Show

Yesterday we had a lovely day at WELKS champs show in a sunny but freezing cold Malvern. My kids did me proud. Loki at 19 months was 4th out of 8 in PGD, an extra special achievement as sadly there was no yearling class so he was in with the big boys!  Sammi Belle had also been moved up a class so that she didn't clash with Bella, she was a respectable 4th in Limit out of 13. Huge thanks to Julie for handling both so patiently. I was dead chuffed to see Ian and Bella achieve a 5th in PGB, the largest class of the day with 14 of the 19 entries present. I must also thank Ian who got some super photos of my two ..only wish I'd managed to get better ones of Bella, but I had my hands full looking after the Naughty Angel at the time! 
A big dampener to my day was a text from a work colleague to warn me that we may all now be unemployed ... seems likely the firm/business has gone bust! Gutted, love my job.
We then went on to visit Ole, thanks to David and Rhoda for the lovely welcome. WAW what a stunning boy with a fantastic character. He was everything I wished he'd been and more. Totally smitten .. he must be THE ONE! 

Go Sammi Go!

Loki in full stride 
Bella's fantastic free gait gaining her 5th place.