Sunday 7 February 2016

We All Went To LLyn Cop

Though obviously not all together! 
Ziva with Loki and Mikey 
Sammi out with Tali and Asha 
Jezi, Finlay and Nico 
 For some reason the pics are back to front, my first walk was with Nico' crew. Finlay fell onto his bottom 3 times going from the cottage to the van and I started to worry as to whether I should take him or not. But once we had arrived and the initial stupidity was over and done with he did really go quite well. I only did the shortest route round but they had a great time! 
Opting to take Sammi with Tali and Asha worked well, well once I had got them across the road. Asha is so unbelievably strong and not being used to much lead walking she pulls like an idiot, combine that with Sammi's limited lead behaviour and I struggled for those first few minutes. But off the lead they were all a treat, Asha even playing with Sammi a little today and Tali full of the joys of Spring to be there without Ziva. I swear she checked who was in the van before deciding that she was coming with us! 
They boys and Ziva typically had a great time and where a pleasure together. But as we were coming back a man started coming towards me. I put the three on the lead and looked up to realise he was heading straight for me. "What a fecking idiot I thought!" I stopped to adjust their collars and looked up to see the man now only a short distance away .. Ohh hell, it was Ian! I just let go of Loki's lead and let him jump all over him! Ian was waiting for Tracy who was working in the village (she's a home carer) and had bought Tasha and Bella up with him to go for a walk after she'd finished. He'd seen me walking in the distance and came to say "Hi." He walked back to the van with me where Tracy soon joined him and Bella and Tasha then got to go to Llyn Cop too!
Having gone through three pairs of Muck/snow boots in 6 months I was fed up of wet feet on dog walks. Paying more than I had ever paid for shoes/boots in my life I ordered some Merrell waterproof boots from Amazon. Fed up of wet feet I ask only that they do what it says on the box! 2 days after they arrived Amazon sent an e.mail to say they are now on sale, I made the mistake of looking ... I don't want to talk about it! Today according to my phone I walked the dogs for 7.28 KM - about 4 miles so the boots had their first day of walks. Yeah, warm, dry and comfortable, ask me again in 6 months ... they better still be!!!
So I have a camera who tells me .. "Brighter conditions are required to get the results you want!" Oh Ok I'll just move the fecking cloud and let the sun out shall I? I have a phone that tells me to be more active! Well Mr phone, I'm glad your pleased I walked 13047 steps and did a distance of 8.20 km today and thank you for my badge which you've added to the other 23 you've given me ... but just for your knowledge I don't carry you everywhere with me, Somedays I do take more steps than you realise .. So there!!!!! Rant over
 I spy Rhian and Blaniks... says Ian and Tracy! 
Tasha and Bella