Friday 19 February 2016

As Victor Would Say ...

I don't BELIEVE it!!!
Almost 6 months to date from her last season and Ziva has come in. Now what's wrong with that? Well bloody everything, Ziva has always and I presumed always would go 7 to 8 month between seasons! But no, not this time! We have just endured weeks of Sammi Belle's prolonged season, things are just getting back to normal, and bingo here we go again! My poor boys won't know their arse from their elbows again now. Here's hoping it will be a shorter, more normal season this time.... especially as I can't safely leave Ziva the Houdini in a crate! 
I've just been through to the Utility room where she had filled her crate with cat bowls and cutlery, and in her quest to get them down off the work top and sink she had had to stand on a shelf
therefore managing to pull most of the dog towels down. To add insult to injury a cat .. I think Tia ... had been up in the dog bedding and knocked a lot of it down ... the room looked like a bomb site! The joys of living with a house full eh, but no I wouldn't have it any other way!