Tuesday 16 February 2016

Meet Up With Gail ...

.. In Bryncir, and to keep the peace after yesterday's geriatric strop,
Tali came out with the youngsters
Loki found his way down a steep bank and into a river
Tali - "Errr how did he get down there?"
I think not Tali!!!!
So She's sulking for the posing picture! 
*****
Another New Walk
But it was crap, so we won't be going back there again! 
To be honest I only wanted somewhere to take them close to the vets as Tia had her B12 injection appointment. Bless her she's was such a good girl and has really made me look like a liar at the vets! 
As I was there I decided to weigh Finlay, I was quite shocked to see he was now down to 35kg. So that's over 5 kg down from his weight when he was in his prime, and just under 4kg lost since September!
Still he enjoyed this short walk in a new place today ... I wish I had a magic wand right now!