Sunday 29 November 2015

Blustery Walks Before The Rain

 Mikey, Sammi And Loki above LLyn Ffynhonau 
 Winds of up to 60 mph .. apparently, certainly almost took me off my feet a couple of times, but we had fun!  
The best thing about days like today is there's not many other idiots on the mountain ..unless your out with Sammi that is!!!
Mind you there was no one around when I got the van stuck in the mud, but I was bloody determined to get it unstuck myself and not call home for assistance. I think the assistant would have been well pissed off and no doubt told me so! 
Ziva, Asha and Tali (with a face on her as she wanted to eat sheep shit and not pose for a stupid fecking picture!)
Jezi, Finlay and Nico
both the last photos taken in the same spot.
Finlay did well on the walk, but my he looks old here.