Saturday 29 November 2014

Hell I Tried!!!

It was such a beautiful afternoon yesterday that I decided to mooch around in the top field .. camera in hand of course! I started to think, "a group photo" ... could I do it? Well I was being pretty optimistic but I decided to give it a go! I got the adults in place and called Sammi over, her recall and understanding of what I want is pretty good and I got her in place quickly. Loki mostly comes when called and I popped him next to Mikey .. with no understanding of "Wait" he was off. I called him back again, put him in place and slowly reversed backwards ... Before kneeling down or getting anyone's attention I took this photo ....Yes it's my reflection! As I moved further back and went to kneel down Loki swiftly followed by Sammi was off. Several other attempts failed miserably, with even Jamie come into the field to foil my plans! Ah well another day. Not the best photo but as the "first" this photo definitely needs to be documented here. 
Now I'm off to see if I'm at all capable of editing it ....