Sunday 2 March 2014

Beautiful Bonnie

I had this lovely photo and great text about Bonnie from Nigel whilst I was at the show yesterday. The phone was passed about the GSD folk, people who are so pleased to see updates as they have seen her grow from day one. So great to hear she's doing well, even if I did read on Facebook this morning that she, like Sammi, doesn't yet understand the principal of a Sunday morning lie in!!!! 
"I take her to school in the mornings, I carry her from the car as still awaiting 2nd injection. She's a big hit. And she stays in her crate on the afternoon run. Very good in her crate overnight. 
We've had 2 dogs over now and she's been well behaved with both. Making use of plenty of toys when she's mouthing. I get down to her level for a bit more of a boisterous play and crawl on all fours which she really enjoys."