Wednesday 4 December 2013

I'll Never Forget The Day ...


..."He" arrived. 4.12.09 - Special moment, special cat. He was part of another unwanted litter who came into work, as the others went backwards in the pen he flew into my arms and I was smitten!
 He's such a character, a huge presence in my life. He's naughty, mischievous and ridiculously greedy, but my god I love him, and he always manages to make me smile. Over the years I've owned a lot of cats, and worked with more than you can imagine, but never has their been one like this in my life. He may not have the glamour of Oliver or Isla but he's the one who stands out in the crowd ... he's the one that causes the most trouble, the one that kills the most wildlife, :(  the one who picks a fight with Tali over a seat and the one that steals everyone's food ... including Jezi's!  But he's the one who cuddles up to me, who love to play with Ziva, the one who comes for dog walk, the character, the clown. My Jamie - He's the one!