Monday 16 December 2013

For Sale - To A Good Home?

I've just received an e.mail to beat all e.mails, someone wants to buy "all" of my  forthcoming litter. Well that's it, simple, it's sorted ... they can all go together and live happy every after! Errrr I think not!!!
Asha with her pups in 2011
Seriously, what the hell do they want a whole litter for? Maybe best we don't know, but my God what a worry,and someone will probably sell to them. The future of my own worries me sick and I'm currently trying to organise home-checks from Telford to Edinburgh. Now I'll be worried about pups I don't know, pups I have no control over. Seriously the more I think about it the more uncomfortable I feel.  At best I'm hoping it's just a scam to get me to ring the mobile number provided, at worse ... I'm not sure I want to think about it! The whole thing sickens me and other than turn to social media I can do shit all about it except protect my own!