Friday 29 June 2012

Stevie Says NO ... Again!!!!

Very few of you will have heard of a little black kitten called "Stevie Says No!" He came into work last Summer, he was a tiny plain little black kitten that I knew would struggle to get a home. Though he had a larger than life personality, he was black, small and didn't stand out in the crowd. I was desperate to bring him home but "Stevie says No!" Sadly a year on and the little fellow, who I've now christened Junior, (Actually Jamie Junior) is still there and still not standing out from the crowd! Now I know that he's too old to interact into my family but I pray his forever home will come very soon.
So Cute
Well I'd like to introduce "Steve Says No" mark 2. He's tiny, scared and neglected. His little body hardly covered with flesh, with each bone sticking out he's really not nice to cuddle, but cuddle him I will! The little fella is easily the smallest of 12 kitten bought in by a local farmer who had 4 unneutered female cats. Sometimes I despair!!!
Will this little man come to Fron? I'm working on him but at the moment It's a firm "Stevie Says NO!"