Wednesday 12 October 2011

This is not written about George Michael...

What the hell happened to you? I use to like you, consider you a friend, respect you even....Did you change so much or was I just naive? Though you had your moments I use to mostly find it a pleasure to be in your company, now I dread the time I have to spend with you. I find myself feeling sick in the knowledge that the next day, or the day after that I have to be around you. I walk on egg shells, scared of the confrontation that will surely happen. It's got to the point that my health is now being affected by it, no, not in a major way but the stress has caused my eczema to have a huge flair up this time.
The way you have treated me this year has left me heart broken and bitter, In the past I would never have believed this of you. To see you treat other with equal venom and disrespect sadness me tremendously, especially when these people have given you their dedication and loyalty.
So where, what now for me? I wish I knew, but things can't stay like this or something will give. It saddens me to admit it to myself, but somehow it's time to move on!