Tuesday 4 October 2011

Big Day Out, And Two Didn't Return...


With everyone loaded in the Blanik Bus we went off to the vets this afternoon. The pups all passed their health checks and were microchipped and vaccinated. Only Lexi (aka Alex) and Ziva (aka Minx) let the side down by creating a fuss about their chips. Ah well a moments discomfort, hopefully a life times security!
The noise on the way to the vets was horrendous, absolutely deafening, with the long coats and Harley making most of the fuss! Yet again the "vet team" were fantastic and I thank them for their time and effort.

Frank, Linda and Jake with Lexi
Sue with Diesel
Today I did something I've never done before and allowed two the pups to go straight to their new homes from the vets. But sometime circumstances are different, and we've know Frank and Linda who had Lexi for over 15 years and Sue who had Diesel (aka Harvey) for not much less. So I was happy in the knowledge that both pups will be treated with the very best and have all the love in the world for the rest of their lives. Must say I did struggle to fight back the tears as we said our goodbyes, but I know I'll see both regularly throught their lives! All the love in the world  to our precious little ones!!!