Sunday 30 October 2011

Moan of The Week

Kai,
No Doubts He Stands Better With A Handler
I'm having a tearful day. With the loss of Emi I'm having a sad week so I guess I'm over sensitive at the moment, but today it does feel like it's get at me day.
The write up for Flint and Deeside appeared in the paper, it described Kai as a lovely, masculine dog who could have done better with a handler instead of the owner,going on to say that better handled he may have taken BOB... Well I guess that was me told! But let's face it with only 3 GSD kennels supporting the show there wasn't exactly a choice of handlers, so surely she could understand that dog's being handled by the owners will not be on "their toes" in the ring! But Surely the best dog on the day is still the best dog on the day!
Yesterday I put photo's of the pups on here and on facebook, whilst Jezi did get a couple of Comments, when I looked today no one had bothered to comment on Ziva. (with very few "likes") Oh yes I'm being over sensitive, I know that, but on a lower moment it really hurt.... these 2 are my babies and I love them both equally! But I think what's making me stew about it more than anything is that people/friends just don't bother to comment when I always make the effort to comment on their pics .. even if I don't care for the photo I try and see a positive and say something nice!
RAH .... I Could Only Dream
Last night a lot of my friends went to see George at the RAH. A few phoned and text, it was a lovely thought to keep me in the loop .... but I got upset about that too. More than anything I'd have loved to have been there sharing the magic with my mates last night, it was a very special "George" night and I missed it! Gutted!
Ok self indulgent moan over!