Sunday 16 October 2011

Lots Today

Been busy with the camera today ...
so there's a photo of ever Canine member of the family on record today.
Jezi - She kinds of blends in easily, nice personality,
still looks a little like Asha did at this stage.
My beautiful Ziva - What can I say??? Eye catching and glamorous,
 but she's trouble with a BIG T!
Always in trouble, or causing it! She reminds me so much of her grandmother Tali.
I can already feel a headache coming on!
Still waiting for their forever home.
 Tinie T and May (Front) I could have sold them twice over ... Maybe we are too fussy? Na, maybe not. They will get the best, even if they have to wait a while longer. Since they are getting older we are thinking of giving them names we can live with, so May will become Enya ... and Tinie T? I'm still thinking about it!