Saturday 16 April 2011

You And I


Yes, I was one of the idiots who got up at 2am, put the TV on to see you and the laptop on ready to download. So many of us were up and about and twittering between 2 and 3 am, it was just great, like a big party of GM lovers. I had to be at work by 8am so today I'm not even sure of my own name, let alone yours. I'm someone who really needs my sleep. Was it worth it?...no question of course it was! When one is ready to hit rock bottom thankfully there's always a Georgios to dig one out! Ok now then my Sexy Greek God, I need something else to focus on, to look forward too...What next dear George?

In His Own Words Tonight
"Good Evening my lovelies.... I'm so happy that you like the song!!..... The response has been phenomenal ..... Sorry i had a conversation with my feet people.... You know how I am with cameras...."