Thursday 21 April 2011

A Conversation With My God



George was posting photos of his Garden on twitter when the following conversation occurred, needless to say, I'm still trembling.... (The timelines are all mixed up as it took me time to compose myself and go back to copy and paste the tweets, but I promise the tweets are in order)
For anyone who may doubt that this is actually George, it is a verified account which he opened live on the "Chris Evans Breakfast Show." Also to-date he has made several announcements regarding his personal life and his career on twitter, making sure the fans hear the truth straight from him and not by reading lies and second hand information in the gutterpress.
If your a friend and your wondering why I haven't told you about this, I'm afraid it's simple .... This means the world to me so I'm protecting myself, no one is going to get the opportunity to piss on my parade this time!!!

Tali4GM Rhian Stanley
@GeorgeMichael beautiful but, Would love to see more pics of the dogs...please...pretty please
17 minutes ago

GeorgeMichael George Michael
Meg and Abbey in High def......new iphone....:)
6 minutes ago

Tali4GM Rhian Stanley
@GeorgeMichael Please please...let's see your girls
5 minutes ago

GeorgeMichael George Michael
Sorry, phone charging. Pics of my canine kids will arrive any moment ....
4 minutes ago

Tali4GM Rhian Stanley
@GeorgeMichael Can't wait....
7 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

GeorgeMichael George Michael
Here you go.... http://t.co/8FDMZQb
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Tali4GM Rhian Stanley
@GeorgeMichael Thank you...Thank you SO much
8 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

yfrog Video : http://yfrog.com/mkag5z - Uploaded by GeorgeMichael

Click on the link to see The video George posted!