Friday 29 April 2011

Looking Hot Mr Michael

My name is Rhian Stanley, I'm 43 years old and Live on a mountain in North Wales..... see I haven't completely lost the plot!! But yeah I was up at 2am, much to Mikey Mikey's dismay....and was it worth it? Too Bloody right, to see my man it's always worth it :-)
I have no interest in Royalty, or the Wedding. Though I don't have a problem with them and I wish them luck and happiness. But The Wedding has given me joy in a round about way, it's given me/us two unexpected George interviews and another fantastic ballard to listen too on those sensitive moments.
Also, I particularly loved one of George's tweets today, he said ... "One of the things I feel about people who like my music is that they are positive, compassionate people." Strange he should say that when "we" as fans have often discussed are similarities, the majority of us being animal lovers who can not comprehend separatism of any kind. You may remember I previously commented "give my love and compassion over war and religion any day...."