Monday 4 October 2010

Heal The Pain


Last nights statement from Yog was a pleasant surprise really. But I guess yesterdays horrendously upsetting and conflicting press reports were just the final straw. I guess he felt the need to put people's minds at rest. I must say it was really needed by the GM community. Some people have been getting themselves in a terrible state and even making themselves ill with worry over what they have been reading. I guess, to keep myself safe, I buried my head in the sand and choose not to read most of it.Though when it's quoted in posts on forums it's sometimes hard to avoid.
By this morning an extra line has been added to the statement on some media's, maybe these are less reputable sites, but still the second half of this sentence was not online last night.
"I promise to repay their kindness with new music as soon as I possibly can, and as far as running around this place "naked" and "drunk" on "Hooch" with an inmate for a bodyguard, let's just say that the Sunday Mirror will be hearing from my lawyers very shortly. With Love always, George Michael."
Whether it's true or not after all the lies and miss-quotes printed in the gutterpress from the beginning of this case, all I can say is Go Yog Go!!!
I'm glad that George is coping, and that maybe reading through the thousands of letters of support are helping him get through the days. Though I wonder what type of person would send George mail whilst he's in prison? No comment!!! Anyway soon be all over and life can return to normal for the thousands of us affected by this to some degree or other, as well as our Man.