Tuesday 26 October 2010

A Different Corner


Thank you so much for the kindness you showed me today. I'm deeply touched that you would give me so much thought and understand me well enough to provide me with such an appropriate and appreciated gift. The fact that it would have taken you time and effort to make this beautiful Collage makes it even more special. It is already taking pride of place on the kitchen wall. Even though you may not be a George fan you showed honest understanding of my passion in life. An understanding that I'm not use to seeing as most people prefer to not acknowledge or dismiss my love for "The Man." I guess it's easier to mock what you don't understand. Only at the week-end I was told that I would be getting a GSD calendar for Xmas and not a George one, as "I'm not buying you one with HIM on it!" When really and obviously, even to the other person, I would much prefer a George Michael Calendar. But her refusal to try and understand or even acknowledge my passion never changes, I sometimes think she shows a lack of compassion towards me and my choices in life. But hell, I guess I can still order my own Calendar!!!
I know your right, I shouldn't take notice of what people say but I'm over sensitive, always have been. It's frustrates me tremendously that I take things to heart, or cry, but try as I do I can't change, I just can't get harder!
Your sister is my friend, and I care for my friends, but no differently to the way she cares for me. I guess we are a good team, we bounce off each other and have grown very close. She shows kindness and compassion towards animals and people alike, a trait I love in her. She's a genuinely kind, caring person and I really hope that someday soon she will turn "A Different Corner" and find the happiness she deserves in her life.
Again, I sincerely thank you