Friday 25 September 2015

The Old Man

I'm sorry for not updating re. Finlay yesterday, and I still can't stomach writing the second part of my time in Hospital, but I'll get to it! I currently have the concentration span of a Goldfish!!!
Anyway I don't think we are out of the woods yet with Finlay, but we can certainly see an improvement in him. He's been to the field, had some chicken and is a little more settled. Yes he's still having spells of wining and panting but is a lot more settled. Two days ago he couldn't walk 10 ft without falling over, now he can make it round the field. He's still lethargic and seems to be going through the motions of life rather than living it, but at least now he does seem to be "in" there. I do worry about the wining, is it in response to pain or discomfort? It certainly sounds distressing to us, but we can't find any obvious source of pain now. Anyway let's hope the results of the bloods are in today and we at least get some answers before the weekend!