Tuesday 15 September 2015

I'm Home

After 16 days away I got the most fantastic welcome from 8 of the Blaniks.The level of excitement was pretty predictable with Nico, Loki, Sammi and Ziva fighting for pole position. The other 4 too gave me a huge welcome with only Finlay showing rather hurtful indifference! Steve has done a fantastic job of looking after them, thank you my cariad for respecting my wishes and staying home with the kids. I can't thank Walton hospital enough for looking after me, especially after Ysbyty Gwynedd tried to kill me!! A huge thank you to everyone for messages, cards and phone calls. I may have not been with it enough to reply. but I read them all and they mean the world.
THank god I didn't have my White Light moment, but never have the lyrics of a song felt like they were written for me so much before - please listen ...