Monday 14 April 2014

Pics From NWA Show

The light in this hall is awful for photos ... so you'll easily be able to tell which photos where taken with my little camera and which were taken by the lovely Bethan. (Our Dog's photographer!) 
Jezi - Best Bitch and Reserve Best In Show
 Beautiful Asha on the move with Mark.
 Paula coping well with Mikey in the class
Nico - Reserve Best Male In Show 
Change of plan ... have only included Bethan's photos but bless her she is working on trying to improve the quality of one of our photos of Jezi for me. She looks stunning in the photo, but there was dog snot on the lens and bad lighting from behind ... hope she can help. 
We had a lovely day; though as I said sad the entry was poor, but you make your own fun and a crowd of us then went off for a meal to celebrate my birthday. So a huge thanks to you all, a birthday to remember, a good time had me thinks