Tuesday 1 April 2014

Out With The Boys

Following a "what could have been" indecent with some loose JRT's I now feel more comfortable taking an adult out with Sammi. These dogs are a pain and though they flee from the adults I was uncomfortable with their approach to Sammi. Thank God they reacted to a few appropriate choice words!
Anyway this morning daddy Nico came with us on our 10 min toddle up the mountain and this afternoon Mikey Mikey loved his puppy walk time in Cwn Dulyn. Shame the same could not be said of Sammi who seemed unsettled by Mikey splashing about! Anyway she made a successful trip over the wooden bridge that crosses the river, sadly by this time my batteries had died... as well as the ones in the camera ... ah well!!!
Daddy Nico and Sammi investigating the puddles!

"Wait for me Mikey Mikey I'm coming in ..."
"Errrr me ffinks maybe not!"