Thursday 3 April 2014

A Bit Of This And That Today

A little ring training
A little playing
and a little posing 
What is it about this little girl then eh? Simply, she brighteners up my life. I can honestly say that since the day she was born, without fail she has made me smile every single day. (and obviously initially so did her siblings) She's such a huge character, funny, exuberant and mischievous though sensible kind and confident. She loves the world and greet everyone with the same happy confident manner.
Will she ever be a big show winner? Well I can only dream, she certainly has all the necessary ingredients we just have to hope they all come together correctly as she develops into adulthood. At the moment she is as a puppy should be, ill-mannered, uncoordinated and loose. To be honest from the back she looks more like Thumper the rabbit than she does a GSD, but past experience tells me to go easy on the exercise, not to rush her and she will come together in her own time.
I thank god (so to speak) that I made the decision to have this litter and again I thank him that I was able to keep this puppy. Sammi Belle Stanley you sure are a little star at Blanik.