Saturday 5 April 2014

Blanik Boys

It's a windy, wet miserable day. What better way of filling up my time than reminiscing and looking through old photos. Sadly no longer with us but do you remember all of these Blanik Boys? If you do then you've been part of my life for a fair few years!  
Dexi (Blanik Alliance) and Blade (Laecor Mikhail)
Blade was my first GSD and Dexi our top winning male from my first litter.
Father and Son - Jay (Roaming Rover of Blanik) and a young Louis (Blanik Excentrik)
Jay was Dexi's grandson from Carlsbro lines, Louis the love of my life! 
Return to Sender ... Simba (Blanik Approval) 
He was "returned" as a three year old dog and lived with us till he was almost 13. 
Simba "lost his ear" after a hematoma
(My  P.C is telling I'm spelling hematoma incorrectly, I could well be, can't spell for toffee but the alternative it's give me is tomato!!!)
Enter the Big Dog! Kai (Kaiser Vom Conbhairean) 
One words .... Awesome!