Monday 6 May 2013

North West Canine Society

Today Asha took her third BOB in four years at the show ... (and we didn't go last year as Danni was leaving for her new home on the day.) I must admit following her diet Asha is looking better than she has in a while. Though she was a tad fidgety for Mark in stance she moved like a dream.
Nico and I went into the ring together, and though it wasn't the ideal situation I guess we did OK. The waggly tail as ever never stopped, bless him, he does make me smile!
As it's a school day tomorrow I decided not to stay for the group. Having stayed twice before I know just how later this show can run. With judging at 9am today we had an early start and the thought of a late drive home was just too much ...so sorry Asha no group but you've already got your group points anyway.

My Two In The Challenge
Asha
 Getting The Giggles As I Try And Keep The Tail Still