Wednesday 22 May 2013

Confusion And Conflicting Information

I don't know what to say ... or think really. And as ever Mr. Michael's PR is crap! The only official statement was made on Friday and really says shit all. "George Michael was a passenger in a vehicle involved in a traffic accident yesterday evening, no third party was involved. He is being treated for superficial cuts and bruises but is fine. We have no further comment at this time."
But now 6 days later there is still no further "Official" statement just a bunch of conflicting rumours going from the sublime to the plain ridiculous. But as often the truth is more ridiculous than fiction, we can only sit and wait for news. To be honest after last time I'm not sure I even believe the more official sources; and we were certainly led up the garden path by some of George's friends, who we had put so much of our trust in at the time. I will give them the benefit of the doubts; but In late November 2011 when George was in the hospital and we now know near death, Shirley Kemp tweeted, "George is doing well, been rather poorly but on the mend x".
Martin Kemp tweeted "Just heard Gorge is comfortable and doing well..... Get well soon mate X ..."
So either they as his friends are not always given accurate information by George's "people" or they choose to not always pass accurate information along to George's fans. Therefore I'm not comforted by Shirley's tweet that George is doing well!
I have to confess, daft as it may seem to some I feel sick to my stomach at the thought of how serious this "could" be. I know plenty of my friends are also worried sick about George's physical as well as his mental health, and there is a lot of speculation that he may be back on drugs. But we "know" absolutely nothing, and I guess therefore unwillingly we let our imaginations run riot. All I ask is that someone who is really "in the know" makes an official statement ... and this time how about telling us the truth?