Friday 31 May 2013

I Had A Dream


Last night I had a very weird George Michael dream. Upstairs in the old cinema in Porthmadog I watched Robbie Williams from my seat half way up the venue. Though I was enjoying the concert, even in my dream I was very excited knowing that George was due on next. I was also looking forward to my mum actually seeing him, I remember thinking ... "now she'll understand what it's all about!" ..(As if eh!)  and then there he was, "he" was on stage.  ...  I left my mum in her seat, got up and legged it right to the front. I was so close, he was so perfect. I remember feeling like I did at Liverpool, totally in ore of the man in front of me on the stage. George was singing Praying For Time and was about half way through when he started coughing and couldn't stop. He got up and went off the stage, we waited and waited, but nothing. Then the credit came up to Club Tropicana and everyone was saying, "the concerts over." I remember how gutted I was. I woke up and felt sick to my stomach with sadness and worry. Today I couldn't stop thinking about George, I was even distracted at work ...
Dreams strange things eh ... and not a lot more boring than other people's dreams!!! Sorry.