Sunday 5 May 2013

I've Been Photoshopping Ziva!

But Only to take the handler out ...
What do you Think?

We took dozens but this is my preferred photo,
 there's not a lot I'd like to change about this photo, except the front angle isn't quite correct.


 

This photo is my second pick, and this one "shows off her beautiful assembly better."
Not my words, thanks Margaret Crispin, I do agree!

Apart from carrying a tad too much weight (she takes after her mum) I'm so chuffed with how Ziva has turned out. She's no way near perfect and I'm well aware of her faults, but all in all she's a cracking little bitch with super movement and a happy, bubbly (if some what spoilt) Character.
After a very bumpy start I never thought she would be so comfortable in the show ring, and these days she's easy outside the ring with all the other dogs around her. One thing is for sure I will never take her back to that dog training hall, that place only seemed to exacerbate her problems, keeping away proved to be the best thing for Ziva. The only difficulty now is her obsession with me, yesterday she even objected to having her lead held by another person. She was kicking and screaming, and scrabbling all over me, (I guess in anticipation of being taken away) pretty much like Mikey Mikey really ... but due to the determination of friends she didn't get to win and this is now a work in progress.