Monday 4 February 2013

Sisters Update

Steve and I both believe that Jezi is wasted as a pet, she's far too clever for her own good. She really should be in a working home, but would need a handler clever enough to get her motivated, getting her to actually do what you want is never really that easy. Jezi likes to get her own way, she's stubborn determined and excellent at throwing a deaf ear!
In contrast Ziva is far easier, very trainable and so eager to please. Ziva's no were near as devious as Jezi. I'm not saying she's thick, she's not; but Jezi is like Tali ..always one step ahead, always questions what's in it for her? And then usually decides to do her own thing anyway. I call Ziva my little "smiler"  her recall is instant and she does seem to smile when returning to me enthusiastically. She is affectionate and cheeky but sensitive and really hates a row.
Jezi is the class clown, draws attention to herself by lying on her back or by incessant pawing! She is affectionate, but only on her own terms, and she doesn't give a shit how cross I get with her. After all, what she's doing is probably far more important anyway! 
Our girls are like chalk and cheese in character and looks. But I love them both for who they are, Yes I'm very very proud of both of them.