Saturday 16 February 2013

Miss Cuddle Bum


The Devil Will Find Work
For Idle Paws To Do
One reason I had for considering another cats was because Jamie has been such a shit recently. With the long Winter nights keeping him indoors he's bored, and he takes it out on everybody! I guess he misses Riley and really only has Billy to wrestle with now, and Billy is no spring chicken!  No surprises here but Oliver doesn't want to know, Tia's well, what can I say? She's just Tia, and poor Abi's been living in cuckoo land for years now. So I had thought maybe in the Spring I'd get another little boy cat that would cope with some rough and tumble. I had mentioned it at home, but Stevie had said a categorical no, but circumstances changed and Isla arrived. To be honest I really don't think Isla is the right cat to be Jamie new sparring partner.
I'd prefer a cuddle
Isla is affectionate and cuddly, she'd sooner sit on your lap or nuzzle in your neck than play or charge around the house. Toys are of very little interest to her and Jamie is of even less interest to her at the moment! (Though she likes the ball on a string that Lin's mum gave Riley .. and ribbons, yeah she likes ribbons!) She has no fear of the dogs but spits if she feels intimidated if the cats show too much interest in her. She seems a very gently little creature, a sweetie and quite the "lady" really. 
Will Isla ever be up for wresting with an overweight tabby? Well you never know, but I doubt it somehow!