Thursday 7 February 2013

I'm Going Slightly Mad ....

No doubts little Abi is starting to look old, and as she's approaching 18years old she damn well has every right too! Physically she looks well, though maybe a little thin and possibly deaf, but mentally I'm not too sure. Steve and I are both convinced that she is senile, all I can say is that I hope she's happy in that little world she's living in.
Hard to believe that in her 18 years she's met every dog I've ever owned. She knew Blade and Pepsi, was here when Nikki gave birth to the "A" litter and she's now watching the "H" girls growing up.
I'm not sure how many more months or years she has to go ... her behaviour has changed drastically over the last few weeks. The cat that hadn't been in the living room for over 10 years now doesn't want to be anywhere else. She eats well, drinks normally and sleeps a lot .. yeah plod on little one.