Saturday 15 December 2012

RIP Blanik Excentrik ... LOUIS 21.7.03 - 15.12.12

Blanik Excentrik 21.7.03 - 15.12.12 ...The pain of loosing you is unbearable, but the pain of never having had the pleasure of knowing you for me is just something I can't comprehend. That's why I do it .. That's why I put myself through this time and time again. You gave me everything, you were my everything; my world, my best friend, my dog in a life time. My gentle, kind, funny friend. Not once did I regret my decision to keep the "small puppy." Despite other people's comments I always looked at the other one and knew you were the one for me, you were destine to always be my boy. You charmed me as a puppy, took my breath away as a show dog and stole my heart by simply being you.
We fought so hard for you over the last 2 years ... it was worth every moment, every penny and every bit of heartache. Louis - without you things at Blanik will never be the same for me again.
Thank you for sharing your life with me. You were My Mr Amazing - Louis -You Have Been Loved