Sunday 30 December 2012

Louis' Memorial

I was deeply touched by the kind words on the card I received from Cibyn Vet clinic following our painful loss. I knew that Louis was capable of creating an impact and I'm proud that he touched many during his life. Jill's words were particularly heartfelt and had me in tears but others there too wrote very kind touching and personal messages.
Like he did for Kiri, Steve will be engraving a slate to place on Louis' grave and I will choose a suitable shrub in the spring: But I couldn't help but order myself a heart shaped jewel box with his photo and name on it. I had bought a couple for close friends at Xmas with their own dogs on them, not thinking that I too would now want one!!! I received this photo of the work in progress from colskeys yesterday .... I know the flash slightly distracts in the photo, but I get the idea!