Sunday 23 September 2012

Kim's Photos And Some Thoughts ....

I can only dream of getting close enough to get photos like this.
7th Row in Liverpool will be the closest ever for me...
Thanks Kim for sharing :))
 
 I use to write this blog as personal diary, something for me, myself and I! A way of celebrating and remembering the happy days and of dealing with the frustrations of life. Without doubt it helps me to write it all down. I knew a few people were reading it but when I wrote "Bare" in March 2010 I became very aware of who else was reading it. To be honest it caused me some problems. In my opinion my friend was genuine but misguided in her feelings that I should remove the post. She felt people reading it would/could use it against me. She also couldn't understand how I could feel that way for a "pop star" let alone want to express my feelings in public! To be honest I don't think she got the point of the post. He means so much to me because he's always there, because he is what helps me through the hard times. He's my comfort blanket, my religion, my bottle of vodka, my safety net. Don't get me wrong, I have fantastic friends to turn too, but sometime there's only George that can pull me through, there's only George who can lift the dark cloud that looms above me. Is that so wrong? I think not, I think it's a wonderful, emotional and magical thing. I have someone/thing to pull me through without causing me or anyone around me any harm or heartache. I have George!
 Anyway I honestly didn't consciously change anything with the blog, I hoped I'd continued to write from my heart and soul. No doubts expressing my thoughts and feelings helps me deal with the rollercoster of life so it needs to continue. But recently I became aware that things had changed! I'd think "I can't say that because so and so's reading and she/he may not like it" ... "I mustn't swear incase my dad reads it"... etc  Well I'm sorry, things are changing. The way I see it, It's simple, and I don't mean to be rude but if you don't want to look/read then don't, I don't mind honest!!!
I know the blog has been a tad "George heavy" recently but this blog was set up for me and my passions in life.
This blog is and always was, as written on the top of the page, dedicated  ...
"TO THE LOVE OF GEORGE MICHAEL AND GERMAN SHEPHERDS."