Monday 28 May 2012

So So Proud

 Finlay with his white coated male class win rosette,
best white in show rosette and trophy and Best in show trophy, rosette and sash
I know I shouldn't dwell on the past but as I look at him now I think of how things could have been. He was literally 48hrs away from death. God that still scares me!
From rags to riches eh Finlay ... well almost!!!!
Jezi with her Best Standard Coat Puppy rosette,
 and her rosette and trophy for Best Puppy in show

Louis came with us for the day out, but I had made the decision that he would not go in the ring. Still it was great to have him around. It was an amazing, though very long day. Again thanks to all for the support and to Lin for taking over and taking Finlay in the ring for me.
Between us we took loads of photos, there is an album on facebook and I have added some to my flicker account. Should you wish to see them, just click on the link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7363747@N03/?saved=1