Thursday 10 May 2012

Kindness I'll never Forget


I'm at a loss for the words to describes how I feel today. I was totally taken aback to receive this artwork as a gift from Kai's breeder's David and Heather. I've cried all afternoon and I just can not find the words to justify how I feel and how to thank them for their kindness. I'm equally totally amazed at the talent of Margaret Jamieson, the artist, she has captured my boy so beautifully. Today I realise more than ever that I have some fantastic people in my life as well as some fantastic dogs.
Dear Friends, please feel free to pop over and see this, I would be privileged to show it to you.
To be able to share my life with Kai, be it for far too short a time has been a pleasure beyond compare. Everything about the dog was huge ... Including his heart and his unconditional love for me, he gave me his all.  I will always believe that I was the lucky one, to be able to offer him a home as a young adult was indeed a privilege.  As I've said before, Kai was a credit to his breed and his breeders! Again thank you both so so much, you've shown me kindness that I'll never forget!