Sunday 20 May 2012

Is There's Any Justice In The World?


Last week a vet suggested I should "Have the balls to know when it's time for PTS." I will, but it's not now!!! I understand their dilemma, they must see so many people who keep their dogs alive for themselves, not putting the animal first and realising the animal is suffering. But Louis is, as you can see, still totally oblivious to his illness. He may look like shit, his coat covers his desperately thin body, and he may need a clean bed every morning, but what the hell does it matter? This inconvenience is nothing in comparison to his quality of life and at the moment he has plenty of that .....
I'm not blinkered, I know we are on borrowed time, but together we enjoy each other everyday. Whist there's a glint in his eye, a spring in his step and he has enthusiasm and energy for life then the inconvenience is nothing!