Monday 22 August 2011

Tonight

I'll say it now because come December if you are not a GM fan you might get pretty sick of me! He is touring, it kicks off today until December. I'm excited and I'm going to a few shows. If you can tolerate him/me and accept me for who I am, then I salute you but if you can't then just look at the GSD's. This is ME!!! This is what I enjoy, this is what I am passionate about. I'm not going to apologise! Your not going to spoil this for me....Bring it on George!
Seriously the Symphonica tour kicks off tonight with the first date in the Prague State Opera House . I'm excited, but a little jealous that I can't be there at the beginning. It'll be a long few weeks till I get to join the tour on the 30th of November at Liverpool. A couple of weeks break then 2 nights at the MEN mid December.
I'm sure friends who are now beginning their "Tour" will keep us updated with photos and news. That will be fantastic...unless it makes me a little more jealous!! (Only joking..honest!)
Never mind, My day will soon come.