Tuesday 23 August 2011

George

Last night's concert is rumoured to have been a truly emotional roller-coster with most fans in tears throughout. It's sad that as far as forums and the press have been concerned the first concert reviews have been over-shadowed by George's statement ....."My battles with substances are well documented and my partner went through similar problems with drink.
"He's brought me a lot of joy and a lot of pain and I'm so sorry things have not worked out but Kenny and I have not been together for two-and-a-half years. The truth is my love life has been a lot more turbulent than I have let on. I'm so sad about my relationship with Kenny."
I wish all the love and luck in the world to both of them. There has been a lot of speculation about it for a long time but, it's their lives, their rights to give us as little or as much info as they choose. Anyway, On with the show!
SetList
Through
My Baby just cares for me
Cowboys & Angels
True Faith
Let Her Down Easy (Terence Trent D'Arby)
Kissing a Fool
Going to a town (Rufus Wainwright)
Roxanne
It Doesn't really Matter
Brother can you spare a dime

Patience
John & Elvis are Dead
Russian Roulette (Rihanna)
Love is a losing game (Amy Winehouse)
You have been loved
You've changed
Where I Hope You Are
Praying For Time
Wild Is The Wind
A Different Corner
Feeling good
You and I
Amazing
I'm your man
Freedom 90
I remember you